HEATWAVE! What did you do today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyt

Reaction score
Currently 18°C here in beautiful Louisville, KY. I got out the Busa for a little while, get the fluids mixed up.
Boiling some water on my new Spike kettle and getting the paint off my new burner.
And having a red Guinness and an ACID C-Note too ;)

posted via Home Brew mobile app

1393106288008.jpg

It's been pretty good weather here too. I also took my bike out for a ride then went down the pub for a few pints of Fullers ESB on tap and watch Scotland beat Italy and then England beat Ireland in the Six Nations Rugby.

I'm planning to brew a blonde ale tomorrow using the new Crisp Clear Choice malt and lots of saaz hops.

You all are killing me. I work weekends AND it was 60F today when I left. Its ok, weather channel says its back to the high 30's on Monday & snow on Tuesday (my Friday & Saturday).

Enjoy the day

I'm with vNmd! I walked outside to leave for work today and almost called in! Perfect weather for me to break out the equipment and brew up the saison I've been sitting on. But then decided I should be a responsible adult and went to work. And of course the temps are going to bottom out again when I'm off work. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm right there with you! It's the first nice day we have had here in a while so it was time to do the first brew of the year.

I live in central California and it was a beautiful 72F and sunny all day. I took a nap in my recliner, marinated and grilled a tritip and a couple dozen bratwursts and am waiting for Daytona to start back up. Enjoying a few APAs I made awhile back. All in all, a good day.

Back