Heaping praise on the bottling tree

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coryforsenate

Reaction score
I got one of these things and used it for the first time this week. oh, how bottling has become so much easier now. Being able to sanitize all 50 bottles and then have then hang upside down and drip into the pan at the base of the tree is awesome!

So, I salute you, Mr. beer bottle tree holder maker :mug:

Second only to a Festivus pole! Mine must be bigger as it will hold up to 90 bottles or perhaps you are under-utilizing your tree; not that there's anything wrong with that, ya know.

I made mine for zip with stuff I had around. A piece of 1 1/2" PVC pipe and about 60 3 1/2" deck screws. It hangs directly over my double bowl utility sink, so when I wash bottles I hang 'em on the tree and they drain right into the sink. Works well.

I put off buying for months and months thinking it wasn't really worth the money. My girlfriend finally bought it for my birthday and I absolutely love it. It really does make washing/sanitizing/bottling much much easier.

Back