HBT ONLY Fathers Day Sale - 20% off at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll buy something for myself on Father's Day.... Count me in.

P.S. I'll pay extra if you can get me back home to Nor Cal...

I'll buy something for myself on Father's Day.... Count me in.

P.S. I'll pay extra if you can get me back home to Nor Cal...

You want to fly first class or coach? You buy enough stuff I'll personally buy your ticket..;)

Where are ya from in Nor Cal? Where in Atlanta are you. In 1992 I went on a road trip and ran out of $$$ in Athens Ga. Spent 5 years there and around Atlanta and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

PM's sent..

Cheers
Jay

You want to fly first class or coach? You buy enough stuff I'll personally buy your ticket..;)

Where are ya from in Nor Cal? Where in Atlanta are you. In 1992 I went on a road trip and ran out of $$$ in Athens Ga. Spent 5 years there and around Atlanta and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

PM's sent..

Cheers
Jay

I grew up in Davis and went to Sac State. I am living in Alpharetta. I like it a lot here but I will always be West Coast.

Father's day is coming? Hmm.. maybe that's why my wife bought me beer on her way home last night without my asking... probably her way of saying "I know it's father's day, but I have something going on that day so you're watching the kids." They were good beers though, so I guess it's alright. :p

I could use a few items. I'll take a code. Thanks!

Father's day is coming? Hmm.. maybe that's why my wife bought me beer on her way home last night without my asking... probably her way of saying "I know it's father's day, but I have something going on that day so you're watching the kids." They were good beers though, so I guess it's alright. :p

It's probably just because she loves you! :D

Cheers
Jay

Been eyeing a couple things on the site. Instead of dropping hints, I think I'll just get it myself. Thanks Jay and Happy Dathers Day!

Lets see how much I can get in to trouble with the wife.... A father of 3 girls will always take a code. Thanks

Gentlemen! Well my 18 year old graduated from High School last night! So excited to see this little girl go explore life! So proud of her.

Pm's have been sent. If I missed you let me know I will shoot it over.

Thanks for all the orders! It's been fun picking out your gifts!

Cheers
Jay

Back