HBT ONLY Fathers Day Sale - 20% off at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I am....Here I am!!! What took you so long? Geez

By the way, Victor's hitting the home brew again!

Got a great deal on a couple great stainless parts for my new eBIAB set up that I am putting together! Thanks Jaybird!

Looking forward to seeing this custom whirlpool arm in action!

Thanks Jay - can't wait to put the yeast to use and your sticker found a place on my brewing shelf where it proudly adornes the brewing salts & fining agents.

image_zpsebwschca.jpeg

:mug:

Absolutely! "D" all the above! I used to use on all the time. I just switched to a plate after 13 years..LOL I loved my immersion in my keggle..

Cheers
Jay

I just pulled the trigger on the wort chiller for my keggle Jay!! Thanks for the awesome deal!! :rockin:

Absolutely my pleasure man! Your package will leave the store this morning.

Cheers
Jay

That is some serious fast shipping! I was looking to brew tonight, but maybe I should just wait for the chiller to arrive... Or maybe I brew another batch once the chiller arrives!!! I like the second thought! :ban:

That is some serious fast shipping! I was looking to brew tonight, but maybe I should just wait for the chiller to arrive... Or maybe I brew another batch once the chiller arrives!!! I like the second thought! :ban:

Ha Ha Ha..Any reason to brew another batch of beer, I am all for that!

Sent this Fed Ex for ya! You should have tracking in your inbox already brotha'

Cheers
Jay

Ha Ha Ha..Any reason to brew another batch of beer, I am all for that!

Sent this Fed Ex for ya! You should have tracking in your inbox already brotha'

Cheers
Jay

Thanks I did receive the tracking info!! I haven't even received the chiller and I'm already going to order through you again for any of my future needs!! You're customer service and speediness has me hooked!!

Thanks Jay and your team for providing some of the best service ever!!!

PS - it would be nice if FedEx was just as fast as your team, so I could get an ETA for my next brew day!!! LOL [emoji106][emoji6]

Im in and thanks!!

You got it! PM Sent

Thanks I did receive the tracking info!! I haven't even received the chiller and I'm already going to order through you again for any of my future needs!! You're customer service and speediness has me hooked!!

Thanks Jay and your team for providing some of the best service ever!!!

PS - it would be nice if FedEx was just as fast as your team, so I could get an ETA for my next brew day!!! LOL [emoji106][emoji6]

Ohhh damn man! Thank you!! I will absolutely pass the kind words along to my team.

Cheers
Jay

Order placed! Just a couple of dip tubes, one for the boil kettle and one for my Stout Kettles hop back so I can use a paint strainer bag as filter. Thanks a lot for the discount!

Just joined the forum after years of lurking because I plan on getting a false bottom from you. Thanks for the sale.

I've been considering switching over to a keg mashtun from a Rubbermaid 10 gallon cooler. This might just push me over the edge. Thanks,

Back