HBT ONLY Fathers Day Sale - 20% off at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok you Dads! I am a father of 3 and I think Fathers Day should be ALL ABOUT US! Not only that, but I think we should be able to get all the stuff we want at ROCK BOTTOM pricing!

Here ya go. Reply to this thread and I will PM you an HBT only code to use on my website. I will also toss in a personal Fathers Day gift from me. :D What is it? No way of knowing till you order. I like to be creative ;) Might be a $1.00 gift..Might be a $10 gift. Ya just never know with me.

Only way to get the "Code" is to reply here in this thread.

Only way to get the gift.... Add your HBT user name in the comments section at check out. I will personally pick you out a gift from the store.

Sale ends at Midnight on Fathers day....

There are about 5 items on my site I cannot put on sale so they are excluded. Anything Ss Brewing! They don't allow it. Of course Chugger Pumps. There is a story there but that's for another day.

Happy Fathers Day Gents! Let's have some FUN!!!

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Cheers
Jay

I've been eyeing some things on your site after getting the two yeast collection TC fittings, I'm in! :)

Thanks for the offer! I was just hinting to my wife I would like to build or buy a wort chiller for Father's Day. This deal might make me pull the trigger on buying one... ;) Would the 1/2 inch 50ft copper immersion chiller work for a keggle as my brew pot? And would it qualify for this promotion?

Oh and yes, please count me in! Thanks @JayBird!!!

Thanks for the offer! I was just hinting to my wife I would like to build or buy a wort chiller for Father's Day. This deal might make me pull the trigger on buying one... ;) Would the 1/2 inch 50ft copper immersion chiller work for a keggle as my brew pot? And would it qualify for this promotion?

Oh and yes, please count me in! Thanks @JayBird!!!

Absolutely! "D" all the above! I used to use on all the time. I just switched to a plate after 13 years..LOL I loved my immersion in my keggle..

Cheers
Jay

This is timely. There's a few things I've been needing to pick up, but hadn't made it to the store. I'll gladly buy from you again, instead.

Ok you Dads! I am a father of 3 and I think Fathers Day should be ALL ABOUT US! Not only that, but I think we should be able to get all the stuff we want at ROCK BOTTOM pricing!

Here ya go. Reply to this thread and I will PM you an HBT only code to use on my website. I will also toss in a personal Fathers Day gift from me. :D What is it? No way of knowing till you order. I like to be creative ;) Might be a $1.00 gift..Might be a $10 gift. Ya just never know with me.

Only way to get the "Code" is to reply here in this thread.

Only way to get the gift.... Add your HBT user name in the comments section at check out. I will personally pick you out a gift from the store.

Sale ends at Midnight on Fathers day....

There are about 5 items on my site I cannot put on sale so they are excluded. Anything Ss Brewing! They don't allow it. Of course Chugger Pumps. There is a story there but that's for another day.

Happy Fathers Day Gents! Let's have some FUN!!!

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Cheers
Jay

Hey Jay,

I'm trying to pick up some dry yeast with the code but it's not working for me - it says "Promo Not Applied" next to the code you sent in my shopping cart. Just wondering if these were some of the products excluded from the deal.

Cheers :mug:

Hey Jay,

I'm trying to pick up some dry yeast with the code but it's not working for me - it says "Promo Not Applied" next to the code you sent in my shopping cart. Just wondering if these were some of the products excluded from the deal.

Cheers :mug:

Those are not excluded. Let me look into it for you. You are using ALL CAPS? I'll PM you once I figure out what the issue is. What yeasts were you adding?

Cheers
Jay

Those are not excluded. Let me look into it for you. You are using ALL CAPS? I'll PM you once I figure out what the issue is. What yeasts were you adding?

Cheers
Jay

I used all caps for the code. My cart contained DanStar Lallemand Belle Saison and Mangrove Jack M27 Belgian Ale.

Back