HBT ONLY Fathers Day Sale - 20% off at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

OP
Jaybird
Reaction score
Sorry for the late replies today guys. Got up this morning drove a 900+ Mile round trip to So Cal and back. WHOOOOOOOooooo am I tired.

Pm's sent and all is well in the world of beer!

Thanks for all the killer orders you guys!

Cheers
Jay

OP
Jaybird
Reaction score
Pm's sent. Got a few PM's from guys I missed. Sorry about that you guys. You all should be set up as well.

Cheers
Jay

OP
Jaybird
Reaction score
Pm's sent gents! Glad you like the mash paddle @ParadiseBeer I LOVE using mine too!

Just a heads up guys I am leaving town for a few days and will be out of internet range. Not to worry, Feel free to continue to reply here and I will PM you the code Monday night when I return to civilization..

Cheers
Jay

CU_tony

Reaction score
I would love a code as well when you are back on the internet!

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Jay, what a great team you have there!!! I had a concern with my delivery (FedEx not NorCal) and Becky looked into it right away. I appreciate what she did and her response was just AWESOME!!!

I can't say this enough but my first purchase from NorCal has blown away my expectations and I will be a repeat customer!!! Oh and I still haven't even received my wort chiller yet. So that just goes to show how much I appreciate the customer service I have received to date!!!

OP
Jaybird
Reaction score
Jay, what a great team you have there!!! I had a concern with my delivery (FedEx not NorCal) and Becky looked into it right away. I appreciate what she did and her response was just AWESOME!!!

I can't say this enough but my first purchase from NorCal has blown away my expectations and I will be a repeat customer!!! Oh and I still haven't even received my wort chiller yet. So that just goes to show how much I appreciate the customer service I have received to date!!!

I really appreciate the feedback! I put a lot of faith in my team and I love to hear it when they exceed people expectations. I will absolutely pass along the high marks.

Cheers
Jay

gunnuts

Reaction score
Woot, this will give me an excuse to try you out... I regularly cruise your site for beer kits but have failed to pull the trigger.

snowveil

Reaction score
Send me that code, man!

I'm adding stuff to my cart as I type this! :mug:

SilverZero

Reaction score
Father of 4, dying for a false bottom and a hop blocker. Now could be the time! Happy Father's Day, friends!

wolves63

Reaction score
I am up for it, planning on placing an order today or tomorrow, so please throw it my way.

OP
Jaybird
Reaction score
Man I am having a blast picking out your Fathers Day gifts! Best Fathers Day for me EVER! Thanks for the orders guys!

Cheers
Jay