HBT is on urbandictionary!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Klainmeister said:
That just links to another picture....wtf does it mean? Or is it just funny because of the word 'dick' in it?

Its "funny" because people look at the shirt and ask you "What's a dikfore?". Kind of like "a sphincter says what?"...

"Whats a Dikfore?" Answer: To pee with. From Spies Like Us. Dang good movie!!

SD

Lol! EvilTOJ.....you fell for a classic! If you're still not getting it, ask the question to yourself. OUTLOUD. Listen to what you just said. That should ring a bell. :cross:

BadKarmaa said:
Lol! EvilTOJ.....you fell for a classic! If you're still not getting it, ask the question to yourself. OUTLOUD. Listen to what you just said. That should ring a bell. :cross:

He put a smiley at the bottom, I think he gets it.

Klainmeister said:
That just links to another picture....wtf does it mean? Or is it just funny because of the word 'dick' in it?

It a pic of a local guys car in my area of Michigan

YooperBrew said:
Good thing you guys explained it- I was mumbling it outloud and still didn't get it. What a t00l I am!

Oh how I wish your husband had walked by, hearing you muttering to yourself "what's a dick for?" while hunched over the computer.

EvilTOJ said:
Guess what? The Edmund Fitzgerald is on urbandictionary dot com!!! :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:
I just clicked on that link, and noticed that the one who added it to Urbandictionary was "Jesse_____".

I just want to go on record as saying "Jesse____ isn't the same as Jesse17! I didn't do it!"

Just in case there was anyone who thought it might have been me!

Latest posts

Back