HBT Growing Impressively?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MultumInParvo

Reaction score
Like many of you, I like to research things all of the time. This is the main reason I am on this site, to gain more knowledge. So, I thought it would be interesting to do some research on how the actual site is doing. Here is what I have found.

HBT is the 10,165 most popular site in the US (223 most popular in Iceland!)

Over the past 3 months the "reach" of the website has increase a whopping 46%. This means that 46% more unique visitors have viewed the site than the previous 3 months.

Overall page views have increased 33% in the same time frame.

Actual page views per users has declined 9%.

Overall time on site per user has decreased 20%.

In terms of total visitors HBT is larger than RateBeer.com, but still behind BeerAdvocate.com.

Also, compared to the average internet site, HBT visitors are much more likely to have a college degree. More likely to be male, less likely to have children, and are more likely to be browsing from work.

In a final note I would like to pat the owners and operators on the site for setting it up well, and well as all of the posters that lend their knowledge to the rest of us. This is probably the main reason why the health of HBT is so strong. Pat yourselves on the back! :mug:

Nice! I use this site exclusively. Maybe that is good, maybe not, maybe I need to branch out some. I have always received the information and advice I require from the people here, so I guess I really don't need to go anywhere else.

Nice information to have. Good Job!

Salute!

Back