HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to the other final three!

Who has confidence going into this week? I have never had a steady rb. I am afraid to face finsfans after such a blowout he had last week.

Who has confidence going into this week? I have never had a steady rb. I am afraid to face finsfans after such a blowout he had last week.

IDK about that. I had a pretty uncommon week. Lockett absolutely killed it. My team has been so up and down this year, anything could happen this week. I wouldnt count yourself out considering you finished #1 regular season. Either way, good luck this week! I think we both may need luck to have a big week haha.

IF the consulation teams would like to setup a side trade, it should be agreed upon before game time today. Either post your thoughts here or send a PM. Cheers!

@wyobrewer
@firerat
@jakeasaur
@barley_bob

Didn't even realize I made the consolation. I'm too busi today to fix my lineup. So I'm out also. Good luck guys in the playoffs. To the winner let me know where to ship and if there are any easy to obtain cincinnati area beers you'd like to try

This is how a playoff game should be! Comes down to one player tonight. NFL.com says you will win by 0.36 points. should be an interesting night!!

This is how a playoff game should be! Comes down to one player tonight. NFL.com says you will win by 0.36 points. should be an interesting night!!

Both games are close. The other one each team has a player tonight. Not projected to be as close, but it's not like those projections are always that great, either team could easily win.

I'm still rooting for stinkertinker so i don't have to ship beer. :)

Both games are close. The other one each team has a player tonight. Not projected to be as close, but it's not like those projections are always that great, either team could easily win.

I'm still rooting for stinkertinker so i don't have to ship beer. :)

Both match ups have been really good! Always fun to see it come down like this and not a blow out. This way, all the teams are a nervous wreck until late Monday night. :D

Both match ups have been really good! Always fun to see it come down like this and not a blow out. This way, all the teams are a nervous wreck until late Monday night. :D

I would have much rather blown you out so I don't have to worry about if Brees is going to throw more than one td!!!

Good luck....Detroit![emoji6]

Congrats finsfan, I'm looking forward to next week! Yeastie Boys, that was one hell of a matchup and a really fun week. Let's do it again next year

Congrats Finsfan.

Hell of a game last night. I about had a heart attack in the first half after they took away TD after TD from Brees. I wasnt too convinced I would make it. Cheers!

Congrats finsfan, I'm looking forward to next week! Yeastie Boys, that was one hell of a matchup and a really fun week. Let's do it again next year

You may be looking forward to it, but Im not! I need about every player to have their best game and that hasnt happened once this year.... Should be fun either way though!

I just saw that our match up is predicting to only be a 1.5 point victory by you. Should be interesting!

I just saw that our match up is predicting to only be a 1.5 point victory by you. Should be interesting!

Yeah, this is going to be fun. For some reason they always predict Zach Miller getting 0 points so his points aren't reflected in that prediction. I still think it's going to be a close one though

Well I'm gonna go ahead and congratulate you on the victory. No way daniels gets 7 something points tomorrow. Great matchup for the final game though, it was fun!

That's very gracious of you, but I'm not ruling this one out. You have no idea how unlucky I am. He'll get two targets, catch both, one will be a TD and you'll win by .1

I was wondering about that. For my part, I was killing myself over the "Brady or not to Brady" debate. Looks like I lost that one

Taylor had been so consistent the past four weeks and brees had that injury so i couldnt risk it. I screwed myself on that deal haha

Back