Having evil thoughts...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewpastor said:
Guilt is over rated and easily resolved with 5 pints of homebrew from a keggle made from a free AB keg.

Not to mentin how much easier a massive pot makes brewing...

(mine was pulled of a pile of SS in a scrap yard)

RichBrewer said:
Ahhh temptation.
. At what point does the keg stop being the property of AB?:confused:

Right about the point where you cut the top out and drill a hole for a ball valve. I see this one as a legitimate score. AB needs to be more careful with their stuff!

I might grind out the owner's name if I was still feeling guilt/ fear of incarceration.

That's the good part about living in Utah. It's against the law to brew beer here!I have already chosen the wrong path in life. What's one more indiscretion? I dont even have second thoughts about tearing the tag off a mattress any more!:tank:

Against.... the.... law..... to..... brew....... beer.

So, what do they do to you if you're caught? Is it the same penalty for kicking a kitten or performing the windmill?

Oh homebrewers in utah are a cunning bunch ( humble too) To my knowledge nobody has ever been arrested for homebrewing.. Some have been so embolden as to open homebrewing stores!

Utah's not alone in stupid laws, we all have them. Here are a few more of yours:

It is against the law to fish from horseback.I

It is illegal not to drink milk.

It is illegal to detonate any nuclear weapon.

Birds have the right of way on all highways.

A husband is responsible for every criminal act committed by his wife while she is in his presence.

It is a felony to persistently tread on the cracks between paving stones on the sidewalk of a state highway.

It's legal for restaurants to serve wine with meals, but only if you ask for the wine list.

It is considered an offense to hunt whales.

No one may have sex in the back of an ambulance if it is responding to an emergency call.

Alcohol may not be sold during an emergency.

Individuals may not possess beer in containers larger than two liters unless they are a retailer.
Boxing matches that allow biting are not allowed.

It is illegal to cause a catastrophe.

Individuals may not possess beer in containers larger than two liters unless they are a retailer.Wow how corny can ya get?

Back