Happy Easter!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Easter to you too. I had an easter egg hunt for my kids, the first in several years. They only had one each, but they were big. I didn't let them know that they were big eggs, so they were looking around all the small places. It was pretty fun, but my son (14) found his pretty quick. I was disappointed by that, except that it was the first time in a while that I actually heard him giggle. That was fun. Then my daughter (12) found hers and she got excited. It was a good morning.

Just got off work personally... My resort is taken over for passover so this past week had been a nuts sundae on top of crazy. However I felt the need to get some beers in be before bed. Hope everyone has a great Easter!!!!

Was going to brew today but the storms here in DFW are putting out quite some wind. My burner is mediocre and the wind shield isn't that great. I put it off til next weekend due to that :(

Latest posts

Back