"Hank why do you drink."

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turnerdude1

Reaction score
Ok..for the past 4 years I have gone in with a local Blackberry Farmer and I make about 80 gal of blackberry wine and Mr. Farmer gets half. For the past four years he as asked me to make it "sweeter" Last year I back-sweeten it to 1015 and he said it was better but could I make it sweeter. Then he asked if I could make it with out the alcohol and could I keg it? Really. Next year will take it to 6% alcohol and backsweeten it to 1018....in an attempt to make him happy...

So I have concluded that this is why they wrote the country song "Hank why do you drink."

Too funny, Keep all the wine next time. Make it the way you want to. Keg him up some strong blackberry Kool-Aid, add some cheap vodka to it to reach 6%.

WooLaa! Everyone is happy!

Yes, I AM, a problem solver.

LOL says he does not drink, but went to the back of his ATV and he had a box containing shine with fruit floating in it, called it Brandy....

Back