Guess the member.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* I'll take a "FAIL" on this one. Jack Nicholson played a "sane man" in the movie. In my defense I believe I claimed it was tenuous. :tank:

Ahhhhh. I've not seen it, so I didn't get the reference to the plot. My bad. *hangs head in shame*

For my penance, NO BEER tonight. Only Apfelwein. Take that, brain, TAKE THAT I SAY!

More than one of these....

chupacabra.gif

Chupacabras.

funny-pictures-kitten-wont-drink-kestone-light-beer.jpg

We haven't seen this alter-ego in some time, now that things have smoothed over, but in the day they were the life of the party!!! Is that a good hint?

Still no guesses on this one? To be fair, I guess you would've had to be around during *just* the right 2 weeks to have run across it.

nah. It's probably too vague. I'll tell if you want.

Last one I got: Short drive? (Cuz he doesn't have a clutch installed?) I went through the entire thread, I am stumped.

You're going to make me bump the huge picture? :ban:

It's too big! I don't understand what it means!

Still no guesses on this one? To be fair, I guess you would've had to be around during *just* the right 2 weeks to have run across it.
Is it beersnob?

Chrisco said:
Last one I got: Short drive? (Cuz he doesn't have a clutch installed?) I went through the entire thread, I am stumped.
Ding ding! According to the site that I got the pic from, it's a short drive shaft.

The other picture in that post is Creative Soul...live. = soulive

Eh, maybe I'm not so good at this.

My guess at that huge picture is also short drive.

Eh, I'll just fess up : It's EAC.

I think it's just that some are a harder reach than others. We could come up with 40 different ones for Brewpastor.... And 100 different pics that we'll all recognize as Saccharomyces.... Meanwhile, how does one portray - hell, you're a perfect example, a High Plains Drifter. Even if I post a pic of a hobo drifter, it's hit-or-miss whether people will get the connection. (Of course it helps if your last post was right above the picture.)

Anywho! Back on topic, my bad, carry on! :p

This thread is crazy. I hope it dies off for a few days just so I can play catch-up. Totally awesome.

Back