Grrr I can't brew!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian_g

Reaction score
I was about to brew a beer tonight after work. (It's 11:00pm here). I know it's late, but I'll work fast. I got my steeping grains ready. I started checking my recipe. I needed two oz of Willamette and I only bought one. Nothing anyone can do about it I just wanted to vent a little. So instead of making beer, I'm making chicken wings and tater tots, as neither of these require Willamette hops.

I was about to brew a beer tonight after work. (It's 11:00pm here). I know it's late, but I'll work fast. I got my steeping grains ready. I started checking my recipe. I needed two oz of Willamette and I only bought one. Nothing anyone can do about it I just wanted to vent a little. So instead of making beer, I'm making chicken wings and tater tots, as neither of these require Willamette hops.
Yum. Wings and tots.

...oh wait...you said "tater" tots.....

nevermind :D

On the other hand, tater tots might not be bad with a little Willamette.

oh come on lay off brian
i think his point was some of the people on here are bitchy little girls and
talking crap on him kinda proves that ;)

Two snaps up in a Z formation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXf6oYafHtQ]YouTube - Men on Film III[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I would have used the 1oz in boiling water to steam the wings with :)

Really easy, crispy GOOD FOR YOU wings:
Steam for 10-15 minutes, pat dry well, put in fridge for an hour on cookie sheet to completely dry.
Bake for 45 min until done at 450 degrees, toss in whatever. The steam renders out fat, allowing you to bake at high temps without creating smoke. High temp bake = better for you than fried, and the steam got some of the fat out.

You know what that equals right? Enough free calories for another guilt free beer!!!!!

Ok guys everything is good. I just picked up my Williamette from my LHBS.

Back