Greetings from Vegas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMac

Reaction score
Hey all! My name is Frank and I am brand new to brewing. I've spent about a week reading through the forums and dreaming up some lofty goals. Staring like most folks, with a Mr. Beer that was given as a gift. Baby steps. Going shopping this weekend though! Thanks in advance for answering my noobish questions as they arise.

Welcome to the group from CT!

My family had a Restaraunt out in Vegas some years ago...Mama Jo's...was going to work their one summer during high school but life got in the way!

Anyway, welcome to the group and the obsession!

Cheers!

Thanks.

I'm originally from New Jersey and believe me I know how life can get in the way! Happy brewing!

Hey all! My name is Frank and I am brand new to brewing. I've spent about a week reading through the forums and dreaming up some lofty goals. Staring like most folks, with a Mr. Beer that was given as a gift. Baby steps. Going shopping this weekend though! Thanks in advance for answering my noobish questions as they arise.

did you used to be in a band in NYC?!?

anyhow, there's a great club (or used to be great) in Vegas called S.N.A.F.U. I was a member when I lived there and everyone was real helpful. but it's still no substitute for HBT. I'm here and I'm hella awesome. and you can get help from all kinds from all over the world on here.

did you used to be in a band in NYC?!?

anyhow, there's a great club (or used to be great) in Vegas called S.N.A.F.U. I was a member when I lived there and everyone was real helpful. but it's still no substitute for HBT. I'm here and I'm hella awesome. and you can get help from all kinds from all over the world on here.
Thanks Billy! I'm actually headed to my first SNAFU meeting tonight!

I grew up in Bergen County and spent lots of summer time in LBI. Great place!

Latest posts

Back