Greetings from the Deep South

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pahuffman

Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my first post on HBT but I've been reading for quite a while and recently decided to join. I live in Hoover, AL and I'm really excited about my upcoming adventures in the world of home brewing. Unlike most of you, I'm only 20 so I can't brew yet :mad: but I turn of age at the end of the month. I'll be taking a trip to my lhbs and (probably) dropping a pretty penny on my birthday.

Cheers! :mug:
-Alex Huffman

Welcome to the world of homebrewing adventures. Read up now and when you turn 21 you should be ready to go. Save your money, you are going to need it for this hobby!

Welcome and Roll Tide! I'm from Birmingham, transplanted to Kansas City. There is a home brew store in East Lake. I've passed it a million times on my way to Krispy Kreme, but never stopped to check it out, because I was not a homebrewer when I last lived in Birmingham. But, I have heard good things about it since on the interwebs.

I hear there is a new micro brewery opening in the Avondale neighborhood. Next time I'm down there, I need to check it out.

Good luck and happy brewing!

Latest posts

Back