Greetings from Sunny Florida!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz_Armstrong

Reaction score
I'm not really new, but I'm still relatively green. I've been a member here for several months already, and I've brewed 4 batches of beer so far. I haven't thrown up my "howdy flag" in this forum because I've been relocating to Florida.

So now I'm done moving - CHEERS!
:mug:

OK... I'm here and settled, and wishing there was a LHBS closer than 2 hours away.

To help those in my area find this post, I'm putting some search words at the bottom of the post with some of the local town names.

I'm in Fort Myers and looking to find a brew club or form one, either way. Would love to get together with some like-minded individuals in the area and maybe cook up something together for competitions or just for chilling out at the beach, by the pool, or watching a game.

Anyone interested and living in the area, please feel free to send me a PM or an email to [email protected] and lets see what we can do! I'm starting to run low on stock, but I've got two ingredient kits ordered and I'll be cooking up some Florida sunshine real soon.

Drop me a line and we'll trade a few homebrews and a few stories.

Thanks for reading!

Towns in my area - this will help those doing forum searches to find this thread and contact me:
Fort Myers (some say Meyers - not I)
Naples
Marco Island
Cape Coral
Lehigh Acres
Bonita Springs

Latest posts

Back