Greetings from South Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonrover

Reaction score
So after a month of using this site I decided to sign up. There is tons of useful information on here. My names tony i have been brewing now well since Christmas. I received a Mr. beer kit from my girlfriend as a gift and now im hooked. I quickly gathered up a hodgepodge setup and now i primary use the BIAB method with a max 3.5 gal final volume. Currently I am working on getting a 3 gallon keg set up going.

I would like to meet up with other local brewers by me. It would be nice to get together with someone local who enjoys the hobby. If anybody lives near Crete IL shoot me a pm.

Cheers,
Tony

Welcome to the hobby and the group, from CO :mug:

You might want to look for a local club or a homebrew shop with hombebrewer nights.

Greetings, I'm in Chicago as well. Check out chicagohomebrewers.org, also on Facebook. You just missed the grain and hops group buys, I am a newbie to the group as well, so don't know when the next one of either will be. There's monthly meetings that I haven't made it to yet as well, more details on Facebook page.

Thanks for the link. It would be cool to make it to one of their meetings to bad its an hour away from me.

Back