Greetings from Scotland!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickod88

Reaction score
Afternoon! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Mick! Now I've always fancied making home brew, just never got round to doing it, until I had an idea to make a contribution to this years Xmas dinner. Now my sister in law can't have anything gluten based and wondered if there's any cider home brews out there suitable, or if there's any substitutes to recipes that can help.

I appreciate your time for reading this and look forward to ideas from you all!

Cheers, Mick

There is a gluten free brewing forum on here that will help you

welcome and happy brewing!

First, welcome to the site.

Second, yes, check out the gluten free brewing section of the site for tips on gluten free brewing (especially with Sorghum), the mead section and the wine section for tasty ideas for the holiday season.

PS: I have a niece going to University at the RCS in Glasgow and another one in Liverpool at LIPA. And no, you can't date them. ;)

Welcome! im also from Scotland but live in the US now, hoping to go back to visit the fam this xmas.

Haha! I'm married! But thanks for your advice! Will have a look and shop around.

Back