Greetings from Poland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slotish

Reaction score
Hello
My name is Peter and I'm a homebrewer from Poland. I live in the Wroclaw city where I study history at the local university, but I brew in my family house far from the city in the small village. My favourites beer styles are english bitters, pilsners and lagers and our polish grodziskie beer. I'm all grain brewer with 22 batches ( 20 liters each – 4,5 gallons) on my account.
I really enjoy reading this forum and staying logged in makes it much easier. I don’t feel confident in typing in English, so mostly I’ll be just reading.
Cheers! :mug:

Excellent!

You may find that you have the answer to someone's question now and then, so if you do, feel free to contribute to the discussion. :)

Welcome.

Your English is quite good so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Next polish girls are quite hot. Third welcome

Welcome. I just returned from Warsaw and Cracow not to long ago. I really enjoyed both city. Even found a brew pub in Warsaw.

Latest posts

Back