Greetings from Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new member of the home brewing community. Trying my hand at all grain and open to all who have walked before me
Brian
Hi Brian, what's happening?! All grain is the way to go. And if you have a compost bucket then even better. I have tried liquid extracts and they just didn't make the grade.
So what recipe are you currently whipping up?

Welcome from the San Francisco Bay area. Where you at in Oregon? My brother just bought a place outside of Redmond in Prineville. Wife and I are looking to retire out there near my brother. If you are in or near Prineville check out Wild Ride Brewery. Their IPA's are good. Also, in Redmond, Cascade Lakes has one called This IPA that really is tasty. Going to be out there in June and planning on hitting both. Rock On!!!!!!!!

Hi Brian, what's happening?! All grain is the way to go. And if you have a compost bucket then even better. I have tried liquid extracts and they just didn't make the grade.
So what recipe are you currently whipping up?
I started with a Belgian Tripel that is 3 weeks into fermentation and a hoppy Pale that is 2 weeks in. Both are in plastic fermenters and somewhat temp regulated. I hope they are doing well...I haven't touched them since pitching

Back