Greetings from Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blanchy

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm new here, and just starting out with all this home brewing business. I've got a bunch of equipment from my dad, who used to brew beer, and I've got a gallon of "mead" (only in the loosest sense of the word) in secondary at my parents' house. I'm currently in my last semester of college and living in a dorm, so I can't start anything too ambitious at the moment, but future plans include apfelwein. I'm also considering trying to start some kombucha in the dorm room. Looking forward to learning a lot on this site!

Graham

Welcome!! I am new here also and this board has been a HUGE help! Make sure you share your experiences as we can all learn from each other :mug:

Welcome! Portland is a pretty good beer city, spend a bit of time there every summer.

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to learn a lot here. And beirhaus, yes, Portland is a great place for beer. When you're up in the summer, have you ever been to Novare Res in the Old Port? Small place, but they have a huge selection of beers.

Latest posts

Back