Greetings from Dundalk, MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a while. I just started my first batch of show mead in June, have done a sake since, and just started a batch of JAOM the other day.

This place is awesome. I've seen so many recipes that I want to try. So far all I've done are wines, but I'm really looking forward to learning more about beer brewing.

welcome from northern MD. This is truly a great place. I am new myself witl only 4 extract batches, but looking to make the switch to all grain in the near future.

Welcome from Perry Hall. Done about 30 5g batches switching to all grain about 20 batches ago. Maryland Homebrew in Columbia rocks. I also like Annapolis Homebrew in Severns Park. Good Luck.

SWMBO is from Dundalk.

Thanks!

I've ordered a few things online from Maryland Homebrew and I'm really impressed by them. One of these days I'll make a trip to Columbia. Maybe when I pick up my first beer kit.

Welcome!!!

Also check out Thirsty Brewer in Baldwin. Tom's a great guy and the president of one of the local clubs (wootown brewers).

Also, we're brewing this Saturday in Joppa. Either of you guys are welcome to stop in.
If you want to brew, it's BYO, but if you want to come and sample homebrew and just hang out, you're more than welcome!

PM me for directions!

I won't be able to make it on Saturday. I've got a thing to do with the Mrs.-to-be. I'd love to go, though. I think I'll try to make it up to a Beginner Brew meeting up at the Thirsty Brewer. Thanks for the tip!

Hello.
I'm Bob! Top three commercial brews for me are...depending on the season; Blue Moon; great summer seasonal, Sam Adam's Lager; great fall/winter brew and Icobad, (New Holland Brewing) fall selection. My hats off to the brewer at New Holland as I'm soon going to try my hand at pumpkin ale. New Holland has made my top three! I'm soon going to try a raspberry wheat. I'll post the results...Thanx

Latest posts

Back