Greetings from Central Florida!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordmorphous

Reaction score
I'm new to homebrewing. Like a lot of people, I got a Mr. Beer kit for Christmas and started the West Coast Pale Ale that came with the kit. Yes, I used the yeast under the lid...my bad. I let it go for two weeks in the keg, then bottled with household sugar in each bottle. I let those sit for 8 days and put one in the fridge today. I just poured my first glass and I must say, I am impressed. I went out last weekend and bought a 5 gallon setup and have an American Cream Ale fermenting as we speak. I'm already hooked on the hobby and my wife says she has created a monster. I have a three pack, international series, Mr. Beer refill kit. I will do those in the Mr. Beer (using fresh yeast), and then I think Mr. Beer will be moved on to Apfelwein (can't wait to try that).

I'm an android geek and have gotten spoiled by the likes of xda-developes.com forums. Nice to see that there is such a popular and active forum for homebrewing as well. Expect to see me on here...a lot!

What part of Central Florida? We have a small group in Highlands county and share supplies.. Maybe we might be able to help and offer advice as you grow in experience.

Back