Greetings from BC, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victus

Reaction score
I have been lurking around here on and off for the last year or so and thought I would finally make a post.

I am three batches of wine, two batches of beer and three batches of mead deep into this wonderful hobby.

I love making Mead and Beer, wine is interesting at this point and it keeps the wife off my back when I look for excuses to buy new shiny things ;)

I look forward to many more years of lurking and asking panicked questions.

Welcome - I am Greater Vancouver transplant to just across the board in the Seattle. Tons of great info and great people here - they have helped me immensely over the past several years.

Prost!

Cool. I am near Parksville. Welcome to the forums. You should check out the Nanaimo Homebrewers club. There is a facebook page if you are interested. It's nothing formal but it is a great group of people and a good resource for info. We get together every now and then to taste/exchange beer. It always is a ton of fun and you get good feedback.

Back