Greetings from a Bumbling Brewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumbler

Reaction score
Greetings! From Northern MN. :rockin:

Weatherman says "Freezing Rain" Yesterday, today, tomorrow. When will the madness end?

Now that spring is approaching, <see above>, It's time to kick the Ice off the burner, break out the Bar-B-Que, and enjoy a few good brews.

I went all grain within the last year and look forward to all the info and advice I have yet to ask. I love to tinker and build my own equipment. I'm always up for a new gadget. Next on my list is a grain mill. (I,m looking for a good set of plans.)

That's enough for now.

Bumbler

Welcome! :mug: Speaking of freezing rain, we got 3.5" of snow last night here in Moscow. I can't wait to leave Russia and get back home.

Welcome :)
It's supposed to get up to around 52 here tomorrow, I think I may ride the Buell to work as long as it's 40+ when I go to leave.

Welcome from Southern Michigan! 57 here today.
Isn't Spring in northern Minn. the 2 weeks before Summer which is the 2 weeks before Fall? :mug:

I Can't wait for 52 and sunny. Sometimes Summer will last 3 weeks. Regardless - the kettle is comming out this weekend.

Bumbler

Back