Great florida beers (or beers i can't get at home)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evillive

Reaction score
I apologize in advance, if this is in the wrong section.
My fiancé & I are driving to Key West next weekend. We will only be there for 6 days, so we won't really have time to stop at any brewpubs along the way. But, we were hoping for some suggestions on great beers to bring back with us? Or any beers we can't get in Indiana/Illinois (We're on the border). Cigar City & Yuengling are 2 that we already have plans on trying.
Thanks!

Find a few terrapin beers. They make solid stuff. Also, not sure of distribution but red brick is in Georgia and makes good stuff too. And if westbrook is available somewhere on your journey id highly recommend anything from them.

Ill report back if I come up with more.

Anderson Valley
Avery [Limited]
Ballast Point
Bear Republic
Cascade (Raccoon Lodge) [Limited]
Cigar City
Clown Shoes [Limited]
DuClaw [Draft only]
Knee Deep [Limited]
Lagunitas
New England Brewing Co
Oskar Blues
Stillwater
Weyerbacher

Those are just some of what I pulled off seekabrew comparing distro between the 2 states.
Yuengling? There owned by pabst I believe and I would be surprised if you cant find any in Indiana.

Those are just some of what I pulled off seekabrew comparing distro between the 2 states.
Yuengling? There owned by pabst I believe and I would be surprised if you cant find any in Indiana.[/QUOTE]

Yuengling is an east coast commercial and i dont believe they distribute any farther west than the ohio area. I have friends out that way that like it and cant get it.

I've bought and drank Yuengling in Florida - it's there for sure.

Why not just hit Total Wine & More on your way down/up to stock up - should be on the way. The selection is very good.
Total Wine & More, Total Wine & More, 4625 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando, FL 32839

Thanks for the suggestions, & keep 'em coming! Yuengling is NOT distributed in Indiana or Illinois.

Latest posts

Back