Great Customer Service! (Ontario Beer Kegs)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slarkman

Reaction score
A quick note to thank Patrick at ontariobeerkegs.com for his assistance yesterday. For those of you have not checked out the website head on over. Simply put, he looks after his customers, and appreachiates them, and most importantly he understands them. I am now a lifetime customer.

I would just like to second this! This place is a great resource for Canadian Homebrewers! I just finished ordering over $400 in kegging equipment from Ontario Beer Kegs and could not be happier with the product, customer service, shipping and the packaging. Everything was great! Keep it up!!

I too had a good experience with OBK, quick shipping, great prices. hopdawgs.ca is another great resource for equipment I've found as well.

Good products and pricing. Don't bother if your from the US. Shipping times are ridiculous. Not the most professional customer service Ive encounter either.

Latest posts

Back