Got me some Hop Trip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
beautiful_013.jpg

Deschutes Bond Series Hop Trip. It's a fresh hop pale ale. Very tasty!
My local beer store only got 10 cases of this beer. They received them yesterday. By the time I got there, they had already sold 4 cases. So I bought an entire case.

Also got:
  • Nogne O IPA (Norwegian brewery)
  • Moylans Hopsickle
  • 2x Duchesse de Bourgogne (awesome Flemish Beer)

Damn man! You must have a nice little "cellar" going there with all the brews you have been getting lately.

Another fine haul. Care to share? :D

Yeah, I posted below, too. Really clean and fresh.

I have a few stashed... they won't be stashed for long :)

I learned the hard way that a year old Hop Trip is not a good thing. :( I am sure I'll pick some up soon.

That Nogne-O IPA is good, but their darker beers really shine. The porter, the brown, and the imperial stout have all been fantastic.

I learned the hard way that a year old Hop Trip is not a good thing. :( I am sure I'll pick some up soon.

That Nogne-O IPA is good, but their darker beers really shine. The porter, the brown, and the imperial stout have all been fantastic.

I have the recipe for nøgne ø´s IPA and porter if anyone are interested. Straight from the brewery. But don´t tell anyone... Hehe. ;) Just PM me.

Latest posts

Back