• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for bottles for a few 5 gallon batches.

Im in the Greater Silicon Valley area.

Los Gatos specifically, but can drive further.

Would appreciate getting at least two cases of 22 oz'ers or bigger.

Thanks

Lots of 12 oz. bottles in Atlanta GA area for pickup free, need cleaning. Also have a handheld bottle capper and some new caps.

Boise, Idaho - will meet up in Treasure Valley

I spent a lot of time over the years cleaning and de-labeling these, and would like to see them go to someone who could use them!

They have been used, and were stored without beer in them. Some might have cleaning (washing soda or oxygen-based cleaner) residue, but no beer scum. Stored inside house. I also have boxes for you to take them home in! I am also putting these on CL locally for free.

There are
- 43 New Belgium
- 34 Deschutes
- 53 Sam Adams
- 24 Plain (not all exact matching shapes)
- 18 Widmer
- 12 mixed 22oz

I'm a longtime lurker, so I don't know how to make picture obey gravitational conventions.

20161126_150307.jpg

Last edited:
I spent a lot of time over the years cleaning and de-labeling these, and would like to see them go to someone who could use them!

They have been used, and were stored without beer in them. Some might have cleaning (washing soda or oxygen-based cleaner) residue, but no beer scum. Stored inside house. I also have boxes for you to take them home in! I am also putting these on CL locally for free.

There are
- 43 New Belgium
- 34 Deschutes
- 53 Sam Adams
- 24 Plain (not all exact matching shapes)
- 18 Widmer
- 12 mixed 22oz

I'm a longtime lurker, so I don't know how to make picture obey gravitational conventions.
What's local for you?

Oops! Thanks for posting to let me know. Boise, Idaho area, but I can meet up in the Treasure Valley area. Thanks!

Oops! Thanks for posting to let me know. Boise, Idaho area, but I can meet up in the Treasure Valley area. Thanks!

I don't need any bottles at the moment, but my CDO self (it's like OCD, only in alphabetical order, like it SHOULD be) gives you mad props for separating and counting the longnecks by variety/style. "Yep, that's what I'd do, for sure..."

However, for the added bonus of apparently being able to store bottles on my ceiling... you may be onto something...

Hahaha I like that. Separating them became habit, since using only gold caps makes telling batches apart difficult!

Looking for Belgian 375ml Bottles in Winston Salem NC, can drive to Charlotte or Raleigh.

FREE: I have 34 12 oz bottles, no labels. Clean except for a little dust on the outside. In Batavia, IL. PM me if you want to come grab them

60-70 12oz Sierra Nevada style bottles, 60-80 12oz long necks, and 50 22oz bottles in Huntington Beach, Ca. All/majority are clean but still labels.

I've got about 60 cases in case-boxes - Free to anyone who wants to pick them up! If someone doesn't take them they'll be landfill by next Spring!
Central Montana

I have about 50 clean and de-labeled Sierra Nevada bottles if anyone wants them. (actually, I have them whether anyone wants 'em or not) 24 are in a Celebration Ale case and the rest are in a big grocery bag.

Rochester, MN

I have at least 10 cases of de-labeled, cleaned, bagged and boxed brown long necks (SA, Wachusetts, Mayflower, etc) that I haven't used in years.

Would love to find a good home for them...

Cheers!

I have 7 cases of 12 oz. longnecks to give away. I have way too many bottles and needed to get rid of some. They are all washed, de-labeled and in case boxes. I'd like to give them to a new brewer, if possible. Someone who might need some bottles to get going. Minneapolis northern suburbs. PM me to arrange time to pick up.

I have 2 Cases of 12 oz Brown Bottles from various craft breweries
They are all washed and De-labeled.
Pick up in Rutgers NJ area or I can meetup in the Hazlet/Union Beach area one day after Work.

Looking for bottles. 12 or 22 oz I am in SE Pennsylvania. Philly area. Hit me up if you got any to give. Thanks

I have 2 Cases of 12 oz Brown Bottles from various craft breweries
They are all washed and De-labeled.
Pick up in Rutgers NJ area or I can meetup in the Hazlet/Union Beach area one day after Work.

Giraffeman...sent you a private message. I'll gladly take the bottles if you still have them. I'm from the Rutgers New Brunswick area.

5 Cases of de-labeled bottles.....includes 3 shipping boxes that each hold 12 bottles (brew of the month boxes that may be good for shipping to a competition?). Also have about a dozen large format bomber/belgian mix. In Arlington VA near East Falls Church Metro.

So, I cut my collection of clean, delabeled bottles IN HALF yesterday, with a short road trip. I got rid of TEN 24-bottle CASES!!! And I still have plenty to bottle my next batch. Thanks, Nick, for taking those ten cases off my hands! And the hour drive was relaxing!

glenn514:mug:

In the Burke, Virginia area. I am trimming down my bottle supply and have the following to give away:

- 100-ish 12 oz bottles (all brown, de-labeled, and clean- though they've probably gathered some dust at this point)
- 31 22oz bombers of various shapes, most from homebrew stores, some commercial ones still with painted labels (Stone, etc.) or brewery stamps (Dogfish)
- 2 64oz. growlers with caps and plugs for small batch fermenting

And, if interested
- A hodgepodge of cardboard 6-pack carriers
- Also getting rid of an assortment of water treatments (calcium chloride, potassium bicorbonate, and more)

Shoot me a note if you are interested and I'll send you my address and arrange a good time for you to pick them up.

Looking for bomber bottles in central wisconsin pm I feel you've got it any in the area or are willing to ship.
Thanks,
Ben

Looking for clear bottles - 375ml, 750ml, 12 oz., 16 oz., crown or cork finish in CT. In the Danbury area but willing to drive to pick up! :)

Back