Got beer BOOBS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His writing is more worrying to me.

I don’t suffer from insomnia and I’m not lactating, so I personally don’t drink beer made with hops; I make my own with wild weeds. Some might call the very concept of hop-less beer heretical, but trust me when I say that medicinal beers are a where it’s at—plus, if brewed properly, they can naturally cure you of what ails you.

When I originally started brewing, it was solely an act of civil disobedience. At the time, it was illegal to brew alcohol at home in Utah. This was a remnant of Prohibition, which was really more about the Rockefellers’ financial well-being than it was about the public’s health. The Rockefellers funded the Women’s Christian Temperance Union and eliminated alcohol stills from farms countrywide, forcing people to buy waste gasoline for their cars and tractors instead of the clean-burning apple alcohol they used until Prohibition came around.

So wait, we're supposed to take the advice of a beer drinker from Utah? lolololol

Also, brewing a beer with wild weeds is some Portland-level hipster ****.
Some might call the very concept of hop-less beer heretical, but trust me when I say that medicinal beers are a where it’s at—plus, if brewed properly, they can naturally cure you of what ails you.
lololololololololololololololololol. "If brewed properly"

GTFO.

Skipping pec day is giving you mewbs!

eye_twitch_fight_club.gif

My wife posted this on her facebook and has mentioned it to me like 15 times the last few days. I'm 6'2 and weight 185ish pounds...
I've got your weight, but you tower over me by about 4 inches ya lard ass, LOL!
Wasn't there a song by the Eagles where the lyrics said, "You must not be drinking enough"? Drink up!

Back