Got a infection it looks green. HELP!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f-250ford

Reaction score
I tried a new recipe and it just doesn't look right. What did I do wrong.

:cross:

utf-8BSU1BRzAzNTcuanBn.jpg

well. i don't often say this, but dump it! there's no way to salvage that batch.

That's an ugly infection. I don't know if it would be safe to dump it down the drain, pretty sure it will impose some kind of biological hazard. You should bring that to a proper disposal facility. Most people know of them as "strip clubs".

That's an ugly infection. I don't know if it would be safe to dump it down the drain, pretty sure it will impose some kind of biological hazard. You should bring that to a proper disposal facility. Most people know of them as "strip clubs".

+1 :mug:

If that is an infection, I hope my next bad batch looks that good. What did you use for yeast to achieve folding money? Can I ask what your OG was I would like to attempt a larger batch and see if the bills come in any larger. :ban:

Mine never has any quarters. I pull then out and find local keep them in my car for claw drop games.

Back