GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking the 3rd season of The Walking Dead! Probably better then the 1st

meh, wait till you get towards the end where **** just dragged for a few episodes as they stretched it out...although i was watching week to week and it pissed me off..

The Intouchables -- (subtitles) -- i really ended up digging this movie, kind of a feel good flick but with good humor.. got 5 stars from me..

Ha, yeah I see what your talkin about, season 4 looks to be all over the place I imagine not 2 excited about it, but that's the joy of Netflix, during the slow parts or lower budget sections I just scan the interwebs, like most of the third season of portlandia don't think they'll be able to top season 2 that was gold.

I havnt had cable for years just picked it up this football season for front row seats to cheer on my home team. Makes me appreciate netflix more after forking over $60 a month for roughly 26 days of nothing

All you really need is a service like Netflix and an internet connection. It puts most anything right at your feet. If you want to be a bit dodgey, you can use sites to download new episodes as they come out, too. Not that I know what they would be, or how to find one. I really don't like hulu too much. I mean, I understand the need for add, even with a paid subscription, but I really don't like it.

Season three of Walking Dead was pretty good. I just finished it off. It drug a little bit there, but paid off well at the end when Glen and Hershel had to kill Maggie.

ChshreCat said:
Season three of Walking Dead was pretty good. I just finished it off. It drug a little bit there, but paid off well at the end when Glen and Hershel had to kill Maggie.

So you are one of THOSE guys....

What the hell... a lot of us haven't had time to watch that yet

Pontypool was pretty darn good. Somehow it had ended up on my "to watch" list on Netflix...maybe from this thread? I couldn't sleep, and ended up watching it. Some parts are really well done, and I thought the pacing was just about perfect, which is one of those things that smaller budget movies like this tend to really screw up.

I'm sure people here have already seen it but I just noticed Brew Masters and didn't see it listed here. It's got a few episodes. I haven't seen it yet, but the first one is about Dogfish Head and rolling out their Bitches Brew.

edit:

Oh, I guess it's all about DF. I'm not sure how I missed it!

NO NOT watch this unless you're caught up to Season 4 of The Walking Dead

*******SPOILERS*******

Last edited by a moderator:
BSG episodes Resurrection I and II may be the best of the whole series. Stayed up way too late watching those last night.

That show is probably the most addictive I've ever seen, I think its the single key piano playing at the beginning in the intros. Then you realize you are watching for a whole hour and, "wait there's another intro so I gotta see how that connects to the story."

That show is probably the most addictive I've ever seen, I think its the single key piano playing at the beginning in the intros. Then you realize you are watching for a whole hour and, "wait there's another intro so I gotta see how that connects to the story."

Last edited by a moderator:
BSG episodes Resurrection I and II may be the best of the whole series. Stayed up way too late watching those last night.

Episode 12 season 1 is HARD to beat.

I am telling you. The STAR WARS of our time.

I'm actually digging Being Human right now. (US version)

I seriously thought this was a reference to NOT being a cylon, and was puzzled by the "(US version)"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :)

I took my daughter to the Science Fiction Museum in Seattle when they had the BSG exhibit there. There were tons of stuff from both of the shows, and this was the sign you saw as you walked in...

67095_10150103355874254_1458742_n.jpg

Adaman05 said:
My girlfriend got me watching a semi-cheesy show called Once Upon a Time. Now I'm hooked.

First season was enjoyable, 2nd season is less so.

Back