Good brewry in Napa or Somoma, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ply318ci

Reaction score
My wife and I are going to the Napa/Somoma area this weekend for our anniversary are there any good brewery's around that area I could check out. We are obviously checking out the vineyards but I am a beer man at heart thanks.

Definitely check out Russian River—I went there while I was in Healdsburg and thought it was pretty cool. They have a whole bunch of beers on tap, including a lot of sours. It was really crowded when we went (around 8 or 9pm on a Saturday), and the wait was 2 hrs for a table, so we ended up just ordering beer at the bar and sitting at a table outside instead. Unfortunately, they don't offer any tours, however.

There's also Bear Republic in Healdsburg. We didn't make it there, but it might be worth checking out.

I ended up going to napa smith. Although the sign says brew pub it isn't it is just a brewery no food. But the hopagedon IIPA was pretty good and the guy I meet serving the beer was really nice.

Back