• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington glass carboys & regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renoun

Reaction score
1 - 10l (~2.6gal), same diamater as 5gal. but shorter
$25 ea. All were made in Mexico, are at least 8 years old but probably older, and are clean (ready to sanitize and use).

One Taprite secondary CO2 regulator with new check valve, barbed shutoff, BevFlex hose, and ball lock gas fitting. Includes low pressure gauge, right hand thread nipple, and plug/cap on high pressure port. All ports RIGHT-HAND THREAD. High pressure line can be included (to run between regulators and tank) if you are installing in a kegerator. $55

One generic Chinese primary CO2 regulator with high/low pressure gauges and gas line with ball lock fitting. This regulator has LEFT-HAND THREAD on high pressure ports. $45

I'm in Shoreline and don't have a commute that takes me far from home but do visit friends in Tacoma and Sumner every couple of weeks. Not really interested in shipping, especially the carboys. Cash or possible trade for all grain brewing equipment. I'm looking for a 8-15gal brew kettle, electric brewing components, a wort chiller, Better Bottles in good condition, or corny kegs.

Bucket in photo is smaller than typical 5gal bucket, don't be confused by the scale. The CO2 in the photos tank is full and available for testing but is not for sale.

IMG_20140502_131226.jpg

IMG_20140502_131245.jpg

IMG_20140502_132756.jpg

IMG_20140502_132606.jpg

What do u want for the 2.5-3 gallon carboy?

Sent from my iPhone using
Home Brew

Back