• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale (Michigan) Nitrogen regulator Anvil 7.5 Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nbates1982

Reaction score
Hello, looking to sell my Nitrogen regulator. Brand new never used. The PSI gauge may need to be replaced. Hooked up to test. It was reading the tank pressure but could not get it to show how high dispensing pressure was. During shipping the PSI gauge pushed forward. Can ship for free US.Or local pickup. 50 bucks. I accept Venmo. Bought off northern brewer.

https://www.northernbrewer.com/products/nitrogen-regulator
Also selling my Anvil 7.5 stainless steel brewing bucket. Comes with heat wrap, cooling coil, thermowell, and jacket (might need to be replaced I had a beer explode on me and small tear near valve). 80 dollars for everything I accept Venmo and cash. Local pick up in Livonia Michigan can ship for free US. I can ship next Tuesday. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0678.jpeg
    IMG_0678.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0680.jpeg
    IMG_0680.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0681.jpeg
    IMG_0681.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0683.jpeg
    IMG_0683.jpeg