Giveaway for Inkbird Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes!( has ended! )

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, Inkbird will give one FREE Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here.:rock::cool:

KEY feature
1.4 probes (3 meat Probes and 1 ambient probe)
2.150 feet Bluetooth range
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Check more details on here👉 Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes, Rechargeable Battery, Timer, Alarm,150 ft Barbecue Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Drum:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

To enter, Pls Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on December 16, randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

🔥Also,we support 15% discount code🍀 LMNILAL4 🍀for friends who can't wait,will SAVE $7.79!

Good luck to everyone!

---------------------

🎄
Inkbird would like to SHARE a New Product Digital Meat Thermometer BG-HH1D here!
🎁
Here is 30% off CODE, Only $8.39 can can get one for yourself or as a awesome gifts!
🎊
CODE: KUYAHC9J
⛄
Key Features: 3~5s ultra fast readout, The length of the probe is up to 4.5inch and the measured temperature ranges from -58°F to 572°F (-50°C~300°C), LCD Screen, a hook for convenient storage, IPX5 rated waterproof, auto on/off and calibration.

https://amzn.to/33VZRWm

View attachment 710160
I’ve been using the Inkbird temp controllers with WiFi capabilities. Love um! Count me in on the giveaway.

Thank you Inkbird for your consideration and the giveaway. I would love one of these.

Awesome! Love the inkbird thermometer I bought during one of your sales. Works terrific. Would save that one for the beer and use this one for the grill. (although the one I bought has been working great for both)

What a wonderful thing, thank you Inkbird! This would make my Christmas even better!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

Hello everyone, Inkbird will give one FREE Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here.:rock::cool:

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Check more details on here👉 Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes, Rechargeable Battery, Timer, Alarm,150 ft Barbecue Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Drum:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

To enter, Pls Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on December 16, randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

🔥Also,we support 15% discount code🍀 LMNILAL4 🍀for friends who can't wait,will SAVE $7.79!

Good luck to everyone!

---------------------

🎄
Inkbird would like to SHARE a New Product Digital Meat Thermometer BG-HH1D here!
🎁
Here is 30% off CODE, Only $8.39 can can get one for yourself or as a awesome gifts!
🎊
⛄
Key Features: 3~5s ultra fast readout, The length of the probe is up to 4.5inch and the measured temperature ranges from -58°F to 572°F (-50°C~300°C), LCD Screen, a hook for convenient storage, IPX5 rated waterproof, auto on/off and calibration.

View attachment 710160
Count me in! Sounds like a sweet item.

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

---------------------

🎄
🎁
🎊
⛄

View attachment 710160
Who wouldn't. I Like.

Back