Giveaway for Inkbird Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes!(ended)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a smoker and starting into it. This would be perfect to try use and report back

I love my Inkbird products.

Hello everyone, Inkbird will give one FREE Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here.:rock::cool:

KEY feature
1.4 probes (3 meat Probes and 1 ambient probe)
2.150 feet Bluetooth range
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Check more details on here👉 Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes, Rechargeable Battery, Timer, Alarm,150 ft Barbecue Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Drum:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

To enter, Pls Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on August 29 randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

🔥Also,we support 15% discount code🍀YTY3RIKE🍀for friends who can't wait,will SAVE $7.79!

🔥And,20% for its storage carrying case,ONLY $15.19 get it!(10% code🍀LF8SKYOD🍀Plus 10% Amazon page coupon)

https://amzn.to/3hb0DTR

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740

[/QUOTE]

Shared this! I'd love to replace the existing two-probe setup that's on my Traeger. This is much more functional and I know that Inkbird makes reliable stuff.

My igrill has died out. This will be a great way to compare the products.

Hello everyone, Inkbird will give one FREE Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here.:rock::cool:

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Check more details on here👉 Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes, Rechargeable Battery, Timer, Alarm,150 ft Barbecue Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Drum:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

To enter, Pls Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on August 29 randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

🔥Also,we support 15% discount code🍀YTY3RIKE🍀for friends who can't wait,will SAVE $7.79!

🔥And,20% for its storage carrying case,ONLY $15.19 get it!(10% code🍀LF8SKYOD🍀Plus 10% Amazon page coupon)

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740

Love my Inkbird temp controller. Would love to have one of these too!

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
I can feel it, this is the time!!

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
Toss me in the hat. Thanks!

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
I could really use one.

Something like this would be great in my smoker since there are definite hotter and cooler areas.

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
I’d like to test it out! I like your other products as well

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740

very cool!

I would love to order both the thermometer and the case but the discount codes are not working can you please fix this and let me know so I can order them thanks

Thank you Inkbird! You guys are the best.
This is my third product of yours. I love my 308 controller and instant read thermometer.
Thanks for supporting the homebrew community.
9199CAFF-0C1E-4C75-B9DC-396C2783777F.jpeg

Back