Quantcast

Giveaway for Inkbird Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes!(ended)

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

JoeJoe_13

Reaction score
Just got a smoker and starting into it. This would be perfect to try use and report back

Enkidu25

Reaction score
I love my Inkbird products.

Hello everyone, Inkbird will give one FREE Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here.:rock::cool:

KEY feature
1.4 probes (3 meat Probes and 1 ambient probe)
2.150 feet Bluetooth range
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Check more details on here👉 Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes, Rechargeable Battery, Timer, Alarm,150 ft Barbecue Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Drum:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

To enter, Pls Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on August 29 randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

🔥Also,we support 15% discount code🍀YTY3RIKE🍀for friends who can't wait,will SAVE $7.79!

🔥And,20% for its storage carrying case,ONLY $15.19 get it!(10% code🍀LF8SKYOD🍀Plus 10% Amazon page coupon)

https://amzn.to/3hb0DTR

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740

[/QUOTE]

Ruudi

Reaction score
Shared this! I'd love to replace the existing two-probe setup that's on my Traeger. This is much more functional and I know that Inkbird makes reliable stuff.

ejf063

Reaction score
My igrill has died out. This will be a great way to compare the products.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Inkbird will give one FREE Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here.:rock::cool:

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Check more details on here👉 Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes, Rechargeable Battery, Timer, Alarm,150 ft Barbecue Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Drum:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

To enter, Pls Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on August 29 randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

🔥Also,we support 15% discount code🍀YTY3RIKE🍀for friends who can't wait,will SAVE $7.79!

🔥And,20% for its storage carrying case,ONLY $15.19 get it!(10% code🍀LF8SKYOD🍀Plus 10% Amazon page coupon)

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
Love my Inkbird temp controller. Would love to have one of these too!

Nate Harshbarger

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
I can feel it, this is the time!!

Bad Alien Bob

Reaction score

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
Toss me in the hat. Thanks!

doogie

Reaction score
Another nice product from Inkbird. count me in

Cidermann

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
I could really use one.

MatterOne

Reaction score
Something like this would be great in my smoker since there are definite hotter and cooler areas.

franknbeans

Reaction score
I have a few other Inkbird products, and would love to use one of these on the grill! Sign me up!!

AzOr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
I’d like to test it out! I like your other products as well

geckobrewDDS

Reaction score

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 695740
very cool!

Steven Sekol

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to order both the thermometer and the case but the discount codes are not working can you please fix this and let me know so I can order them thanks

AzOr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Inkbird! You guys are the best.
This is my third product of yours. I love my 308 controller and instant read thermometer.
Thanks for supporting the homebrew community.
9199CAFF-0C1E-4C75-B9DC-396C2783777F.jpeg