getting ready for first AG. Seeking advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fidler2475

Reaction score
I'm getting ready for my first AG brew after several extract brews that came out OK. Now I'd like to step it up and am finally completing my build. I built my three tier system on casters so I can roll it around my garage.

The only thing I'm waiting on are my burners (Bayou Classic, SQ 14). Can you guys take a look at my setup and let me know what else I might need?

Thanks,
Scott

photo.jpg

I am in a similar situation but I think you are farther along than I am! I love that shelving idea with the wood planks, is that from Lowes? How are you going to install and set up the burners? I have two bayou classic outdoor cookers (the ones with the legs) and i want to incorporate it into an idea like you have. Let me know how it works out for you!

It looks good to me, but if you are using that shovel and rake in brewing you have a way bigger grain bin than most of us here have :mug:

Back