• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Getting out of the game - Grain and extract brew gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 224599

Reaction score
--Edit, some items sold (noted below) and price reduced to reflect:

Grain mill
Cooler mash tun
Glass carboy
Stainless immersion cooler
Stir plate and two liter flask
One extract kit
Dextrose and rice hulls

--Edit

I collected a bunch of gear expecting to brew a lot more than I have, so it's time for this stuff to go.
Grain mill
Cooler mash tun
Five carboys (one glass)
Ale Pails
Four dozen or more 16oz bottles
Some quantity of swing-top bottles (have to bottle my last batch of Apfelwein, then the remainder will be included here... 20 or more 1 litre brown bottles)
Grain bin
Stainless immersion cooler
Stir plate and two liter flask
(two?) Aerators
O2 bottle, regulator, and stone
Four ball lock soda kegs
Refractometer
Miscellany including stirring paddle, thiefs, etc
A few extract recipe kits (new,) bags of DME, dextrose, and rice hulls (old, unknown age.)

$400 OBO. Cash, face to face in Southeast Massachusetts.
I'll consider breaking up the whole if someone wants individual pieces.

I've also got a working glass door counter height kegerator (an older Marvel, IIRC) that I'll post if anyone is interested.

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
I’m in mass and could possibly take a keg or two, the grain container and a few fermenters if you are willing to split.

I’d like the stainless chiller if willing to ship to CA

Some stuff sold off locally: Two of the four cornies, grain mill, stainless immersion chiller, a glass carboy, an extract kit, stir plate and flask, the rice hulls and dextrose.

I’m in mass and could possibly take a keg or two, the grain container and a few fermenters if you are willing to split.

All still available, and I've already split. I'll PM you.

I’m guessing it’s for a stuck mash. Lol

Redneck toilet plunger - A gag gift that Savers subsequently refused to take it as a donation, since it is a toy that resembles a shotgun (I totally just typed "shitgun" just now :p)

how much for the grain mill and refractometer? I'm on vacation at the cape, but i can stop by on the way home if its anywhere near the way.

I'm interested in the remaining kegs, the mash tun, one or two plastic carboys, the siphon, and the stirring paddle. I live in mass and could possibly pick them up. Would you take $100?

I might be interested in the "A few extract recipe kits (new,)". Which ones are they, how much and if you interested in shipping to Marble Hill, Missouri, zip code 63764. Thanks.

Still have two cornies, the grain bin, bottles, ale pails, carboys, and miscellaneous. SE Massachusetts, face to face please as this stuff is either too bulky or heavy to ship.

OP updated to reflect stuff that's already been sold.
The remainder still up for grabs. Please start a conversation here so I can respond in a timely manner.

I'm interested in the Kegerator. Live in central MA. Can you post photos? Also, is there anything left from original post?

I've sold the majority of the stuff, the remainder will be donated to a friend and and a family member, both of whom are just starting out in brewing.
Thanks for the interest, and watch for a few fermentation fridges in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back