• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

getting out of brewing selling all of my stuff (west tn)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramjam

Hopfen und Malz Gott erhalts
Reaction score
hi i am getting out of the hobby and am looking to sell my stuff, i have a 20 gallon spike brewing kettle, cooler mash tun, three corny kegs, a temperature controlled fermentation chamber, milwaukee 101 ph meter, 7.9 gallon speidel fermenter with stainless accessories, a chugger pump with the plastic pump shell, a 7 gallon glass carboy, a 7 gallon fermonster, a cerial killer grain mill, a biab bag to fit the kettle, misc ingredients and yeast, everything anyone would need to start all grain brewing. i am asking 700 for the whole lot of it i live in decaturville tennessee and will only do local pickup or i can meet you up to 50 miles away, if you are interested private message me or if you want pics i can post them

Are you willing to split some items up? I am interested in the grain mill. Could meet for transaction.

Back