Gabf

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

November

...relax...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I may have missed an existing thread, but who is all going to the GABF this year?

I'm flying in Friday to spend the day at the Bull and Bush, heading to the GABF Saturday morning for the AHA session,then hitting up downtown bars and breweries for the rest of the day, Sunday will be watching football somewhere, and flying out Monday.

Anyone else heading out? Any good plans?

This will be the first year since 2009 that I won't be in Denver for GABF. Last year I decided to skip the festival itself and just hung out with friends at various breweries and special events. It was cheaper, less crowded and more fun than queuing up for tiny samples.

This will be the first year since 2009 that I won't be in Denver for GABF. Last year I decided to skip the festival itself and just hung out with friends at various breweries and special events. It was cheaper, less crowded and more fun than queuing up for tiny samples.

Agree with this. GABF is a s*** show. Plus after 4 to 5 samples, your palate is a mess.

I am working the Pro Am booth for both shifts on Saturday. Stop by and say "hi" My name is Mark and I am easy to spot as I am 6'5" with glasses.

Back