GABF 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds fun. Is anyone here headed up from downtown?
I'm sure there are. Not sure what time I'm heading up and will have to be back at 3pm so not really the person to offer a ride. Saw some out of town people posting for rides up in a couple of local FB groups.

I'm sure there are. Not sure what time I'm heading up and will have to be back at 3pm so not really the person to offer a ride. Saw some out of town people posting for rides up in a couple of local FB groups.
Appreciate you even thinking about it. I'll try to figure it out. Thank you though.

Is it still available? I have a friend who needs a ticket.
Hi Dino - I'm Stupac2's friend in need of ticket - let me know if it's available and I'll happily take it!
Second account started today to verify stupac2 has a friend

giphy.gif

Does anyone have a GABF Friday ticket they'd trade for a HF CD16 and an Equilibrium sour or two? Or feel like selling on the cheap? Trying to minimize costs here.

Just spent $15 for a can of Trillium Congress Street at Finns Manor.

If anyone wants to see me, I’ll be back home in Golden drinking $2 Banquets

I went to the Coors brewery. Found out at the end they had free beer. I was dissapointed that Banquet was not on tap. Still got free beer and coupons to the sandwich shop down the street. Will visit again.

I went to the Coors brewery. Found out at the end they had free beer. I was dissapointed that Banquet was not on tap. Still got free beer and coupons to the sandwich shop down the street. Will visit again.
I’ve gone there a dozen times in the last ten months and it’s always on tap.

I don’t even go on the tour. I just tell the person I came for the free beer and they give you a different wrist band and point you to a different elevator.

I’ve gone there a dozen times in the last ten months and it’s always on tap.

I don’t even go on the tour. I just tell the person I came for the free beer and they give you a different wrist band and point you to a different elevator.

That's amazing. I would go way too often. Next time I'm there I will go again. Now I want a couple banquets.

They popped another keg of PNC at Falling Rock this weekend.

**** that's a good beer. I believe that puts them down to 2 kegs left....

Definitely gonna try to make it next year... I needed a break though.

Firestone Walker beer made specifically for a few bars, including Falling Rock. I've had it at Toronado and never been super impressed, but other people love it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They sold bottles at the brewery, so not exactly made specifically for a few bars. Its a tequila BA buckwheat stout FWIW.

Back