FWIBF 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just happy it's not another pilsner. also that name is pretty bad
yea let hope its pure Cambodian atleast
giphy.gif

Anyone else think the lines were surprisingly short this year? Not complaining at all. Just sayin'.
Yeah, first time going but lines weren’t bad at all imo.

I thought I saw you running around but didn’t want to be that “hey aren’t you Gretlawn from TB and IG??” guy and get some weird blank stare in return if it wasn’t you. And then I thought I myself, “she’s from Cleveland, no way it’s her.” Anyways, I was that guy who probably stared at you for a second longer than a non-TB person when you were waiting in that one line. Next time I guess...

I was also pleasantly surprised by the relatively short lines. Even made it once through the SP line and it wasn't the worst thing ever.

The best beer of the fest for me was Saison Bernice. I hit the SARA line at least 4 times since they kept rotating out different bottle pours, but regular-ass Bernice was just so damn good especially in the heat. I was also really pleasantly surprised by Green Cheek's berliner weisse and Highland Park's On Leaves.

Yeah, first time going but lines weren’t bad at all imo.

I thought I saw you running around but didn’t want to be that “hey aren’t you Gretlawn from TB and IG??” guy and get some weird blank stare in return if it wasn’t you. And then I thought I myself, “she’s from Cleveland, no way it’s her.” Anyways, I was that guy who probably stared at you for a second longer than a non-TB person when you were waiting in that one line. Next time I guess...
You should have said hi. Next year!

T
I was also pleasantly surprised by the relatively short lines. Even made it once through the SP line and it wasn't the worst thing ever.

The best beer of the fest for me was Saison Bernice. I hit the SARA line at least 4 times since they kept rotating out different bottle pours, but regular-ass Bernice was just so damn good especially in the heat. I was also really pleasantly surprised by Green Cheek's berliner weisse and Highland Park's On Leaves.
I loved DL Chemtrailmix but it was physically impossible to drink in 98 degree weather!

good times. Shout out to the really drunk guy with his ass hanging out at the pool. Watching him fall in the bathroom was both sad, and funny. Double shout out to the guys who helped him to his room.

stay classy yall

ugh, why did he keep pulling down his shorts?!

This was a great weekend and for all those of you I didn't meet, but maybe we shared beers, Cheers!

Back