Funniest, worst, most ridiculous beer threads of all time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TLDR - anyone mention the corals trade one yet? Bitzy? the troll Tawd acct with him photoshopped as Hitler and the location set to 'my way or the highway, germany' ? White Whale 'your box sucked' fiasco? EBF snowstorm disaster thread that went on so long only bc the bros were drinking with their friends and ignoring all their patrons for 4 hours?

The internet is great.
FT Corals for a ticket or bottle of KTG

:D

Last edited:
Whoa, these look really similar to me, I love it.

9zbrL.jpg

giphy.gif

A: "Sir, I just got done with your deck"
B: "Oh, great!.. let me just get your payment ready... what was it again? 16 or 17 bourbon counties?"
A: "... it was $800, sir"
B: "RIGHT, this is 2010 bourbon county!... who's really taking advantage of who here" (winks at him)

The Westy 12 in NYC thread turned to gold when the dude from New Beer Distro flipped the bird to franch and the entire community.
Haha this cracks me up and doesn't suprise me. as someone in the beer business in the NY metro area who delt with stores like New Beer I literally had to stop going there and service them because of the crazy accusations and non sensical BS that would happen every week there. It was mind boggling the crap excuses and stories they would tell you about beer.

Haha this cracks me up and doesn't suprise me. as someone in the beer business in the NY metro area who delt with stores like New Beer I literally had to stop going there and service them because of the crazy accusations and non sensical BS that would happen every week there. It was mind boggling the crap excuses and stories they would tell you about beer.
I can imagine: "Oh it's not always like this, the air conditioning broke this morning."

They're also sneaky with old inventory. I remember grabbing a 4pk of FBS from there right when it came out in the fall of 2012. Because I'm fully aware of how they operate, I checked the bottle dates and noticed they mixed a bunch of old 2011s with the new 2012s. I was in there a month or two prior to that and certainly didn't see any FBS on the shelves.

My brother wasn't as keen, unfortunately, and ended up with a 4pk of year-old FBS. We opened one of each alongside each other, and the 2011 was totally oxidized and stale. Oh, New Beer...

Last edited:
I can imagine: "Oh it's not always like this, the air conditioning broke this morning."

They're also sneaky with old inventory. I remember grabbing a 4pk of FBS from there right when it came out in the fall of 2012. Because I'm fully aware of how they operate, I checked the bottle dates and noticed they mixed a bunch of old 2011s with the new 2012s. I was in there a month or two prior to that and certainly didn't see any FBS on the shelves.

My brother wasn't as keen, unfortunately, and ended up with a 4pk of year-old FBS. We opened one of each alongside each other, and the 2011 was totally oxidized and stale. Oh, New Beer...
The exact same thing happened to me. I work for the craft division of Manhattan Beer distributors and we sell the 21st Amendment line. Last summer we get in the Watermelon wheat and love it or hate it we sell a ton of it so I personally go in there beginning of may as we got in 7000 cases the week before. I send them in 10 cases to start along with a bunch of other stuff. A week later my bosses are calling me saying Harry or Nancy called from new beer and says we sent them 2 year old watermelon wheat and that I'm a sleezy sales rep and so on. I go in there next day the 10 cases are there and buried way in the back in the dark are 2 cases of 2 year WW that weren't there last time as I scoured that place looking for my old stuff and of course the hidden gems you used to be able to find. I confront them and they act like I made it up. Crazy. They are getting crushed by Whole Foods up the block anyway.

Not to get too far off topic, but as a sales rep, isn't watching that account you hate get smoked by someone up the street doing it right, the greatest feeling of your day?
When it's their own undoing absolutely. I didn't hate the account until they called my office and lied about their order or told my bosses they hadnt seen anyone from my company in months when I was there 5 times over a 2 week period. Oh well not my problem anymore

After reading most of the Ed Rhodes saga on Facebook ISO:FT I was wanted to read some of the other best (or worst) beer and beer trading threads that have happened in the last few years. For those unfamiliar with Ed Rhodes:

UStki92.png

v2d1rYo.png

Post other screencaps of some of the most epic shitshows you have ever seen. I want to see the Darkness Day pants-shitting thread, the Adam Jackson cheese thread, and stuff of that nature.

Yay. I'm famous for getting screwed!

Back