Funniest, worst, most ridiculous beer threads of all time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sacrelicio

Reaction score
After reading most of the Ed Rhodes saga on Facebook ISO:FT I was wanted to read some of the other best (or worst) beer and beer trading threads that have happened in the last few years. For those unfamiliar with Ed Rhodes:

UStki92.png

v2d1rYo.png

Post other screencaps of some of the most epic shitshows you have ever seen. I want to see the Darkness Day pants-shitting thread, the Adam Jackson cheese thread, and stuff of that nature.

Facebook ISO:FT has been pumping them out on a seemingly daily basis. Mike Johnson Day (series of threads about the guy who crapped his pants at Darkness Day) was one of the highlights.

The whole Joel/Dunt saga on BA was one of the better series of threads on there, especially Joel's "Sorry" thread. I picked up more likes in that thread than any other during my time on BA.

The one on BA where the guy asked for high-resolution cantillon labels. When asked why he wanted them, he replied, "None of your business". The ensuing thread was full of hilarity that probably got deleted because beer is serious and no laughs are allowed.
I realllllyyyy want to see the infamous "cheese" thread from RB. Anyone have? Can pm me if you don't want to stir up ****. I won't post if the mods aren't cool with it.

One of the more memorable ones I can remember on the other site was the time the guy accused another trader of sending him a fake CBS. Apparently the bottle was waxed at home by the sender. After opening the bottle the trader then declared the beer tasted like **** and proclaimed it a fake. He even called Founders to ask if they had waxed any bottles of CBS.

BA really used to be way more chippy. You could really get guys going. Too bad they banned all the real personality on that site.

Clown Shoes
"Does anyone know Jason something or other"
Any homebrewing thread on BA when Lieberman was going off on newbs or @mikehartigan
MKyle's DFH 120 minute clone
Tetsuyaofdeath's run on the BA HB forum - Includes putting a pancake in the beer, homemade 40's, and drinking a white labs yeast vial for science.

Not really a thread, but the voice mail that Beau left Urbancaver was hilarious. This was in retaliation to Urbancaver wearing a name tag that said B3shine at DLD among other things. I think Gonzoillini has the voice mail saved somewhere....

Fixed for atrocious error. Typing fast at work = spelling and grammer like Joel.

MKyle's DFH 120 minute clone
For the longest time I thought that guy was just the worst troll because noone from peeyay could be that dumb.

Then I realized he is basically the internet version of one of my friends. The main difference being, my friend doesnt do retarded **** when people are giving supporting facts why not to do something. And...my friend is broke as **** and couldnt afford anything that hairball showed off as owning.

For the longest time I thought that guy was just the worst troll because noone from peeyay could be that dumb.

Then I realized he is basically the internet version of one of my friends. The main difference being, my friend doesnt do retarded **** when people are giving supporting facts why not to do something. And...my friend is broke as **** and couldnt afford anything that hairball showed off as owning.

Not sure if you're aware, but he is the founder of this company - http://fusiontower.com/

Basically makes the world's prettiest randall.

I thought TalkBeer was all the old boys from BA.

I think we need a "Classic BA Threads" thread to educate the new ones. SIR RIS, Cap'n Krunkles, MS Paint, Bitzy, etc...

So apparently I inadvertently stole this idea from levifunk. I remember Cap'n Krunkles (where is NickD?!?) but I do not remember SIR RIS...what was that all about?

^ holy **** I already forgot about that guy. He's awesome. Real person? I'll never know.

^ holy **** I already forgot about that guy. He's awesome. Real person? I'll never know.
This guy I've drank with a couple times did an IP trade with the pants pooper. He met the guy in a Wendy's parking lot. Dude's mom was waiting in the car for him. He had a great story about going to Huna Day with his mom as well. He was also kicked out of the Fulton taproom for "no good reason."

Latest posts

Back