• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full Mash Set up for sale, Medford Oregon area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campbell3074

Reaction score
I've been a home brewer for almost a decade. I have greatly enjoyed the hobby but my interest has waned and I have more active hobbies I like to do. So I'm parting with me equipment. I have a lot of stuff that can be used for extract or all grain brewing. My kit is capable of doing step mash, ales, lagers, all the good stuff. It is set up for 5 gallon sessions.
Below I have listed some of the bigger items with the price of the new equipment, so I would expect to receive less money for them. I will throw in extras like tubing, extra equipment, and even a couple of books. Certainly would be nice to sell it all in one go but I imagine it will be pieced out for what you need.
Look at the list and picture and make an offer on what you would like.
Brewing2.jpg
Brewing1.jpg

2x Kegs (100$)
5 gal stainless steel boil with Blichmann temp (30$ pot 20$ thermometer)
Turkey fry base and Aluminum boil kettle with Blichmann temp and valve (80$ cook set up pot, 20$ thermometer and valve)
Stainless steel immersion chiller (60$)
Orange cooler with false bottom (False bottom 30$)
Sparge arm (50$)

Back