• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Budweiser: Cellared 30+ Years

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst beer by far! No one else really played the game this month, haha. Think they're all hoping I'll consider this an overall victory and stop playing as well.

Nope.

I'm honored, I think, haha. :mug:

Anyone else has anythin they're afraid to drink... you know who to send it to :rockin:

I suddenly have a great desire to brew horrid combinations in small batches.

Glad you liked the can of Bud. My grandfather quit drinking in 1980 and that thing sat in a kitchen cupboard for a long long time.

You guys have no idea. This is still a fun topic at our monthly share.

I will say that a 70's Era "Old Frothingslosh" beat out the buds for worst beer ever (my submission as well ;) )

I'm honored, I think, haha. :mug:

Anyone else has anythin they're afraid to drink... you know who to send it to :rockin:

Aaaand this offer still stands... we haven't had a great candidate in a few months so bring it on!!!

Back