• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana FS: Garage cleanout listing #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBC

Reaction score
Second post for additional garage items (other post has kegs, cooler, sanke couplers).

FOR SALE:
-$60.00 --Open top HLT/brewing vessel drilled for an element/temp probe (not included with the vessel) and a ball valve (included). Some suet covered on bottom from a bad burner that I had.

-$250 for all: My ebrewing equipment ..PLS NOTE: I am selling as components as a lot/not as a complete system due to the fact that I do not want to be responsible for the electronic build.
---Equipment Included:
--The heating element as seen in the vessel: I believe it is a 4000-watt (how I can verify?) --has had probably 4-sessions brewed and never dry brewed.
--The BREWTROLLER board, LCD, control knob, extra goodies relating to the brewtroller mounted in project box
--POWER supply for the brewtroller: I located and installed a 12volt supply that matched power requirements and it worked out perfectly! It will be unwired in its own packing.
--THE SSR: will be unmounted and placed in a baggie.
--THE CABLE: will be unmounted.

The brewtroller worked wonderfully for me. However, I have resorted to a BIAB due to being indoors, and it is not convenient for me to constantly pull by dryer cord, install the GFCI breaker for brew day. I will sell this setup to someone who knows the dangers ahead of time.. you need to know how to wire, and understand the importance of a GFCI. I would highly recommend a spa pack for the main electric, and a GFCI too for the 120volt connection/power supply for the board.

If you have further questions about the brewtroller-- I will tell you what I can.. it is very powerful/full automation center that can control valves/multiple temp probes/and can set timers for hop additions etc.

evesselout.jpg

eveessel1.jpg

btcontfront.jpg

btboard2.jpg

bcont0.jpg

Back